Marty is a former Australian Comic of the Year, who was a full time headlining stand up in the UK for 8 years, sharing the stage with Michael McIntyre, Jimmy Carr, Jim Jeffries, Jo Brand, Russell Howard, Kitty Flanagan, Anh Do, Adam Hills, Julia Morris and many more.Check Marty's Availability
“Marty Wilson is the funniest serious guy I know. He makes me laugh but also challenges me to think. Marty gives every crowd deep insights, a big dose of heart and an even bigger serve of laughter. I love this guy to bits and give him my full recommendation.”
Comic & Happiest Refugee, Anh DoCheck Marty's Availability
“He inspired everyone at our event with deeply challenging, actionable strategies for staying resilient in the face of relentless change, and he had us in stitches for an hour.”
Michael Ryan, Vice President, Merchant Services, American Express
Marty's Hilarious Motivational Keynotes
Change Without Fear
The Science of Staying Motivated Through Relentless Change
- When the external environment is CONSTANT change: "Because we've always done it that way" is no reason to keep doing anything.
- The riskiest thing to do is to always try to play it safe: "When you refuse to change, you don't hold onto the past you just lose the future."
- If you can’t avoid something, you have got to work out a way to dive in and embrace it. "If you can't get out of it , then you gotta get into it."
Beyond Resilience into Rebound, Relaunch & Recovery
- Let’s use all that grit you’ve built up over the last couple of years: "We didn’t come this far to ONLY come this far."
- Look for ways to improve yourself, not ways to prove yourself. "Make your future bigger than your past by seeking growth over applause."
- If you want success you have to risk failure - and sometimes a bit of pain. "You wanna reach the stars you’re gonna get some scars."
Check Marty's Availability
Please fill in the form below and we'll be in touch ASAP.